Monday, April 26, 2010

Running (Script written by Nathan Shaw)

(See Billy far in the distance running toward the camera. Near the camera is Joe who’s just hanging around)

Joe: Hey, where have you’ve been running?

Billy: Oh, well, I started right here actually; then I ran around the world.

Joe: Whoa! Really? How long did it take you?

Billy: Oh about 20 minutes…

Joe: What! 20 minutes!?

Billy: Well 20, 25, something like that.

Joe: You can’t run around the entire globe in 25 minutes!

Billy: Oh, UI didn’t run around the entire globe. I just ran around the world. Like, you know when you say you’ve run around a field? Well you didn’t literally run around the entire field. Well that’s just was I was saying.

Joe: Well why didn’t you say you’ve run around the block or something. Instead or around the world!

Billy: Well, I didn’t like the sound of it.

Joe: Well what about that book, ‘Around the World in 80 Days’? What would have happened if they just took a stroll around the block?

Billy: Well, then that wouldn’t be a very interesting book would it?

Joe: (Looks angrily at Billy)

Billy: My, running around the world certainly does work up an appetite doesn’t it? I think I’ll go eat a cow.

Joe: A cow!?!

Billy: Well not the whole cow of course, just the-

Joe: Aw SHATUP!! (Walks off)

(Billy looks at Joe walking off, then looks at the camera)

No comments: