Monday, October 22, 2007

Short Story 3

Phone Book 3.0:

Behind the Scenes of Phone Book 2.0

A JeffZHigs Story

Chapter 1: Inspiration

To tell the truth I forgot how I realised that writing a sequel to the famous Phone Book was why I was created. It was my purpose in life. Writing a sequel to such an amazing book was a challenge, but I believe I pulled it off.

Chapter 2: Why a sequel?

Cause I can.

Chapter 3: Reference Page

I have a confession to make, This is actually a sentence.

Chapter 4: Cookies

I did plan to make the Phone Book 3.0 to come with cookies, but we all can’t make are dreams become awsomer eh?

Chapter 5: Glossary

  1. Truth- It’s like when you realised that Santa got killed in a freak circus accident
  2. Can- It’s what pop comes in
  3. Chapter 3- The beginning of a new era. Well actually it’s not.
  4. Sentence- When the circus freaks got put in jail for killing Santa in an “accident”
  5. Glossary- You should have realised this by know.
  6. Era- I dunno. It sounded cool at the time.

Chapter 6: Bibliography

This may be hard to believe, but I didn’t need to spell check bibliography. I’m a great guesser.

The End

No comments: