Monday, October 22, 2007

Short Story

Ya, I decided one day to write a novel, and then the novel was over and It was done. So I decided to post it:

William Shakespeare #2

A story by JeffZHigs

Chapter 1: Day one.

I was born.

Chapter 2: Day two

I celebrated my one day anniversary of my birth.

Chapter 3: Eight Days Later

I realised that I wasted ten whole days of my life.

Chapter 4: Two Months Later

A month and a half passed by. Well that plus another half.

Chapter 5: First Birthday

I turned as much as my IQ was at the time.

Chapter 6: Font

I found the font controls for the computer.

Chapter 7: Sixth Birthday

I turned six.

Chapter 8: Pencil

I dropped a pencil sharpener on my foot.

Chapter 9: Nose

I broke my nose while riding a bike.

Chapter 10: book

From this point on in the book, you will not be reading chapters that have only one digit.

Chapter 11: book

Told you…

Chapter 12: epiphany

I realised I should write a book about my life. Setting a goal of one and a half pages.

Chapter 13: Watch

I realised that the time was 4:58.

Chapter 14: Realisation

I realised that my goal was complete. I smiled looking over the print preview.

The End

No comments: