Saturday, June 6, 2009

Bank

(Enter 2 robbers into a bank)


banker: next!


(2 robbers put on ski masks and walks up to banker)


(both pull out guns, but one guy has his fingers in a gun shape)


robber 1: wheres your gun?


robber 2: Um. I left it in my other pair of pants. you know the ones with the zipper pockets


robber 1: I know what it looks like! 


robber 1: give us all your money!


banker: Alright. Do you got a card?


robber 2: oh, right. here you are.


robber 1: Hey! what’s amatter with you?


robber 2: Well he just asked. and I thought I might as well make a withdrawal so..


robber 1: nows not the time!


robber 2: oh ya, right. Sorry buddy.


robber 1: Ok its alright. Now Give us all your money!


banker: Sorry Im on my break now, I’ll be back later.


(Exit banker)


the robbers sit down and wait


(Enter cop)


cop: Now what’s all this then?


robbers: Oh fine! you got us! we came here to get money. But the teller went on a    break. and..


cop: Alright, you’ve said enough, I know exactly what to do for you.


(Exit cop)


robbers look at each other confused)


(Enter cop)


cop: Here you lads are, I’ve brought the manager to help you boys out.


manager: Alright, so what can I do for you?


cop stands happily beside them


robber 2: (Whispers) You see, we came here for all of your money.


manager: pardon?


robber 2: (Whispers) We want all of your money!


manager: Sorry but can you speak louder?


robber 1: We’re trying to rob you!


long silence


manager: well...


manager: in a way we all are trying to rob people aren’t we?


cop: Yes we are.


robber 2: Well said buddy


robber 1: No! Im trying to rob the bank!


robber 2: Thats my buddy.


All laugh except robber 1


robber 1: No! Thats not what I mean!


customer: LOOK out that mans robbing the bank (pointing to some other person in the       bank)


(Exit Everybody)

No comments: