Monday, June 8, 2009

Distractions

Hello their. Im Robert. But you can call me Bob.  I was just reading my favorite book, the Canadian Oxford Dictionary. And I was just looking at one of my favorite words, “Distraction”. The Dictionary describes Distraction as “something that interferes with the concentration or takes attention away from something else.” Which I think is a very reasonable definition, but another definition for the word distraction is, “something providing entertainment or amusement, especially something that takes the mind off work or worries and helps relaxation.” But for today we will talk about the first definition of this word. Now out of my years of experience, I have encountered many distractions in my life, and I have learned to not be distracted so easily. Also, for people viewing something for example on television when the viewers are watching a program on the television. Sometimes there would be distractions taking away from the main focus of the scene.  



(Not Finished)

No comments: