Friday, June 19, 2009

Payment.

Austin and Eric are walking and talking about something


Eric: So I said to the other guy, that’s not the garbage disposal, thats my wife.


(Austin and Eric both laugh)


Austin: Aha thats a good one.


Eric: Hey Dude!


Austin: What?


Eric: Over there.


(Austin looks over and sees nothing)


Austin: Theirs nothing over there.


Eric: Exactly. Its the invisible man!


Austin: The invisible man?


Eric: Ya. But he doesn’t like to be called that, call him john.


Austin: Call him John?


Eric: Ya. He gets really angry when people call him the invisivle--


Invisible Man: Hey is that you Eric?


Eric: John. How longs it been?


Invisible Man: Are you going to introduce me to your friend?


Eric: Oh. Right. Uh... This is my friend Austin.


Austin: Uh, hello.


Eric (to Austin only): Whats a matter with you? This guy is bigger than both of us.


Eric: Me and Austin were just talking about you.


Austin: No we weren’t


(Eric hits Austin)


Eric: HaHa. What a kidder!


Eric (to Austin only): Dude. Play our cards right and we can get out of this alive!


Invisible Man: Hey, I want my money Eric.


Eric: Oh, heehee. Right. The money.


Eric (to Austin only): Can I borrow 20 bucks?


Austin: Im broke.


Eric: Um. John. heehee. I uh I don’t know if I can pay you--


Invisible Man: I’ve given you till Thursday.


Eric: Oh, and its wednesday.


Austin: Its Thursday


Eric (to Austin only): Ok, on my mark, we run.


Eric: Ok I think of have the money somewhere in my- RUN!


(Eric starts running)


(Eric gets stopped by Invisible Man, and gets beat up.)


Invisible Man: Why you hitting your self Eric? WHY Are You Hitting Your Self?


(Eric hitting himself)


Eric (Crying): I don’t know... I don’t know.


(After a minute of seeing Eric getting beatin’ up by the invisible man.)


(Eric walks back up to Austin)


Eric: Oh. I survived.


Austin: Hey I actually got 20 dollars right here in my Jacket Pocket!


No comments: